Mute-X Marketing Strategy
Mute-X is a soundproofing membrane, that is used in building applications to reduce sound travel through walls.
I was tasked with the challenge to improve online sales. The results of the marketing strategy over a six month period was a 10x increase in media impressions, average time spent on the website tripled, and sales doubled.
A brand / user assessment was done, using surveys, customer and employee interviews, google analytics, web traffic and keyword research. The results showed that people hesitant to trust the brand claims and how well the product worked. We also were able to categorize are customer base into two persona's with specific defined pain points.
All marketing materials and customer touch points where updated.
- All graphic elements were updated from the logo, tweaked brand colors, new iconography, product photo's etc.
- All website and inbound marketing copy was updated.
- A blog, product science, installation, and testimonial sections where added to the website
- A video testing Mute-X was produced
- Social media outlets were established and monitored
- Utilized Amazon ads and customer feedback tools
- Established relationships with affiliate marketing partners